Pole is my Passion!
Since the age of 12, I have been dedicated to such performing arts as competitive figure skating, all classic styles of dance, and gymnastics. I started pole dancing in 2009 when I was lucky enough to take my first class with Rhiannan Nichole. I instantly fell in love and inevitably became an instructor in 2010. As my passion and skill set grew, I began to participate in multiple pole competitions and have so far taken home 3 medals. The variety in my past training has given me the education to offer to my students a style that combines technical and free-flowing movements. Although there is an undeniable love in my heart for performing and being in the spotlight, where I find joy day after day is in the studio with my students. Being a part of their journeys, helping them to build strength and technique, and pushing their boundaries to discover new depth within their movement is my life’s work and passion.
Education & Work Experience
- 1999 – 2000, Competitive Gymnastics
- 2001 – 2004, Competitive Figure Skating
- 2003 – 2008, Competitive Dance in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, and Hip Hop
- 2012, Premier Pole Instructor Training Program Cert.
- 2012 – 2013, Exotic Dancing
- 2012 – Present, Competitive Pole Dance
- 2015 – Present, Assistant Coach for Premier Pole Competition Team